At Gorillaphones.co.za we understand that sometimes our customers change their mind and need to return their handset and that is why we offer a 14 day change of mind returns period, which is extended to 30 days in the rare event that a handset develops a fault through no fault of your own for all of our retail handsets, please read the overview below to understand our returns process.
1. Ensure that the handset (s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when received and that it has not been damaged whilst in your care.
2. Please contact us to request a returns number.
3. Backup all the data from your handset, then factory reset and wipe your handset
Please Ensure You Remove Any Security Locks – Returns Will Not Be Process If Your Device Is Locked
4. Fill out the returns contact form and send with your handset – please note that failure to provide the full information on your returns form will result in a delay in processing your return.
5. Carefully package your item including all accessories originally received and send it to the address which you will receive an email once you contact us
6. Send via a secure tracked and insured service – please note that the item is your responsibility until it is safely received at our warehouse.